Gift Card Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can a gift card be used more than once?
Yes, so long as there is still a balance remaining on the card.
2. Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase?
Yes, you can redeem multiple gift cards during checkout.
3. Can a gift card be used to buy a gift card?
No, a gift card can't be used to purchase another gift card.
4. Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping and taxes?
Yes, a gift card's value is applied to the order total (which includes shipping and taxes).
5. Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code?
Yes, since gift cards are a form of payment, they can be used in conjunction with a discount code or automatic discount.
6. Can refunds be applied to my gift card?
Yes, if you used a gift card to pay for the purchase, then we can apply the refund to the gift card.
7. Can gift cards be reloaded?
No, you can't reload a gift card.
8. How do I check my gift card balance?
You can't check your own gift card balance, but you can email us at email@example.com and we can tell you your balance.